16.3.09

Monday Monday Monday/Tuesday

I came across this Manic Monday site and thought it would be fun to give it a try every Monday, help me get in the grove of blogging at the beginning of the week and keep things updated. So here we go.....



you a saver or spender?

Definitely a spender, I would like to believe I was a saver and try to be a saver but I just don't do it very well- when I am in the US. However, living in China makes it REALLY easy to save. I just don't feel the need or urge to go out and shop and buy things from Target (cause there isn't one) and clothes that I really don't need (especially because we have limited room in our closet).



When I first got to China I had urges to go shopping and buy stuff but that was almost two years ago and the urges have stopped. I hope when we return this summer I can keep the mindset of not shopping just to shop and save more. I hope I will be a saver...



Do you prefer to walk around barefoot in your home? Socks? Shoes?

Without a doubt barefoot. I don't like wearing socks and shoes. Barefoot is what I prefer but doesn't happen all the time. My feet ALWAYS get cold, so I have to put on socks. Again, living in China calls for different circumstances. We always wear our Mammoth Crocs inside. Mostly because the tile floor is SO cold and get dirty really easy. But when we return- barefoot here I come!!!



Do you talk to yourself?

Haha- yes, but not fully conversations like some people I know....I yell at myself when I do something stupid or that doesn't make sense. Or when I feel overwhelmed. These are all very rare occasions in which I talk to myself but I do do it sometimes. Most of the time I just think, or pretend like I am talking to Curtis.



_____________________________________________



DECK OF YOU- WEEK # 4



No, I didn't forget. I have just gotten really short on time lately. I went to upload the picture and my computer refuses to do so. I promise I will get it up later today or tomorrow. Week 5 is coming soon!!!

1 comment: