15.11.08

Another one bites the dust...

I'm a starter. I love to start projects, books or anything else. I am very ambitious so I always have a lot going on at once. I think I talk to Curtis about at least 3 different new ideas everyday that I am going to do...Well, I seem to have troubles finishing those projects, books or anything else... so now I guess I am going to try and become a finisher too... When I have an idea, I am going to follow it through all the way into complettion. At least I'll try.

My first step in practicing to be a finisher would be to finish all of the books I have started. I have SOOO many books. I love books. I see them and have great ideas about reading them, learning tons of infomration then using that knowledge to do something... so I start reading a book. Then I see another book and start to think of all the possibilites. So, I casually set the other one aside, thinking I'll continue to read it, and start a new one. And this process continues...Now I am finishing these books. I have conquered two, just finished one today, now I will start another one. Well I guess I will finish another one. haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment