9.12.08

I want it to snow

Well its been a while since I have updated. Things are going okay. Been having weird sleeping patterns and sometimes sleep too much. Sometimes just the right amount then I'm tired all day. Its weird.

I have this problem which I can't figure out. There are just some people I don't feel comfortable around. And when I don't feel comfortable around them I kind of shut off. Its weird and it happens with the most random people. I try to identify the issue of why I feel this why but I simply can not. I don't understand it and I think its just strange. No matter what I do, or what I tell myself I can't get over it and I can't push it aside.

Curtis is a difficult man to buy presents for because he is so simple. And the littlest things make him happy. I just love that about him. Not the shopping part. I LOVE buying people gifts but I always feel so defeated when I think about what to get Curtis. Although I know whatever I get him he'll love, of course. But I like to give presents that mean something or are useful. Well this Christmas I've got it figured out. But don't tell him. Its going to be a GREAT surprise. I'll tell you what it is after Christmas...in case he reads this.

I've been reading some books on Mother Teresa lately. It amazes me the work she did and they way she did it. It is so simple yet so effective. I'm inspired. That's the kind of work I want to do.

Lately I have been really missing being around children. I keep hoping to have some opportunity to encounter some but its a lot harder than you think. Although, I could always go to McDonald's and watch all the little kids play in the play place. Its creepy I know, but I'll take Curtis and orders some food to eat. Then it won't be so creepy.

I think I want to get my masters. But I don't know what I want to get it in. That causes quite the predicament...I can't figure out if I actually want to get my masters or if I just like to study and learn. I was a bit jealous of Curtis this semester that he got to read text books, take note, test and quizzes. I know, that's weird too.

I miss having my girl friends to call and talk to about life and whats happening- so you will be my default random outlet in which I would normally talk to those good friends ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment