17.12.08

Time Off

I haven't been neglecting this blog. I just haven't been at the computer much. Trying to do other things with my life besides sit and stare at the computer screen hitting "refresh" 10 times to see if I got any emails, or spending tons or hours on facebook looking at people profiles whom I haven't talked to in 8 years. I decided to take two weeks off from facebook. When I did that I realized thats the only thing that is keeping me at the computer was facebook. Once I ban that site I dont have anything to do at the computer (unless its school work). Consequently, I gained many more hours in my day!

Currently Curtis and I are thinking about our future and what we will do next year. We have lots of options, applying for things, yet still leaving our lives open for a change. It can be stressful at times.

I am having a candle problem. All of my candles are burning the wicks down but then I have a ton of wax left over. What am I suppose to do with that?!

I attempted to cook a Chinese meal by myself last night. That included frozen dumplings (we love dumplings) and spicy green beans. The dumplings were great, the green beans were okay, still not right in some way. AND I forgot to turn the rice cooker on before I started cooking everything else. So by the time the rice was done, we were finished eating. BUT on Saturday night one of my good friends is coming over to teach me how to make Curtis and my favorite dishes...so then I'll really know ha ha....

No comments:

Post a Comment