5.1.09

Now and Then

For the past few months I have been trying to live each day as it comes. To live in the moment, live in that day. Its all been fine and dandy but I realized that I have not motivation. No motivation because I don't think about the future. I don't think about what could come. At first I think I was under the assumption that I shouldn't think about the future because I am not promised the future. But that's not it, in fact if I live my life like that it can get dull and you kind of lose hope. No we aren't promised the future but we can think, dream and plan for the future. We are just not suppose to worry about the future. I have learned not to worry about the future, but while I was learning how to not worry I stopped dreaming and planning for the future. No wonder I have been so down and unmotivated. Basically what I'm trying to say is- we are not suppose to worry about the future, we are suppose to live in the moment because we are not promised tomorrow, but that doesn't mean we can't think about tomorrow, dream about the future and plan for great things that will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment