17.2.09

4 a.m.

Somehow I missed the memo that staying up till 4 in the morning is a new thing - at least my body thinks so. The first night it happened I had a coke at 4p.m. so I thought the caffine (since I hadn't had any in a while) was the reason. But yesterday I didn't have any caffine. I did however have some anxiety. Once I get excited about something - forget about sleeping. I am wired - awake - engergized. Whatever could possibly done to further the thing I am excited about I want to, scratch that - NEED to do at that very moment. IF I had an idea at 1 or 2 in the morning I would understand why I would still be awake at 4. But last night I had the idea at 11pm. Came down from my mountain high anxiety attack around 1 or 2 then proceed to lay in bed awake while I wondered why my eyes were still wide open without the slightest bit of heaviness. Does anyone else expereince anxiety like this or missing memo's from your body that staying up till 4 is going to be the new thing? Have any stories to share?

Here is some inspiration for you today -

No comments:

Post a Comment