5.3.09

Deck of You- Week 3!

Well we are onto our third week! I hope you are checking out the awesome cards others are doing and feel free to jump in at any time. There is no need to start at the beginning!

This weeks prompt is - I AM...
Make an "I am" statement. Use it in any sort of a way, long sentence short sentence whatever...I am one of a kind. I am living bright (trying to at least). This past month has been a month of revelations. I have had more ideas and felt more alive then I have in a while and I love it! I feel like I am in my skin again...I want to be me, and live that to the fullest without the worry of what others think. I will keep trying....

I tried to put the "one of a kind" over the word average but it didn't turn out as obvious as I had hoped. Can't wait to see yours!!

3 comments:

  1. I can totally see the average better on the blog. It is a cool card, and I am glad that you are feeling good again.
    I put mine up on
    curtisglen.blogspot.com
    pieces of reeses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also noticed the one of a kind over the average. Love it Katie! Here's mine: http://benpiper.blogspot.com/2009/03/deck-of-art-journal-week-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! yOu're really good at this game. :D

    ReplyDelete