30.3.09

Manic Monday on Monday!!

Yes, I am finally getting a handle on my days. I am actually going to do the Manic Monday on Monday!!

Do you enjoy brain teasers or do you find them frustrating?
Both! I love brain teasers books. I have bought a few and do them when I feel the need to learn or stretch my brain. Also while traveling, planes, trains, cars - Good time fillers because they are short (usually) and you feel like you accomplished something after you finish! Sometimes I get frustrated at certain ones, or skip them all together. The ones I feel most frustrated with are simple ones that I know I learned in high school but can't for the life of me remember how to do it! (math problems) For the most part I can remember but every now and then it really gets me!

Do you have any unusual collections?
No, I don't think so. Well actually maybe. I was telling Curtis and Josh I save all of my papers and homework from college but also from projects and everything I do. I save it all on my computer. You never know when you might need it again, right?
But I can't think of other unusual collections. I love bags but that's not to unusual and I don't have a lot.

What do people notice about you within the first hour of meeting you (other than appearance)?
My friends later tell me they are usually intimidated by me. Which I feel extremely bad about! I am usually quite and not that talkative because I feel nervous and uncomfortable around new people. I guess this can come across as stuck-up and too good for people but that is NOT what I am thinking or feeling. I am actually extremely nervous ha ha! So if you meet me for the first time, know that I love to make friends, I'm just not that good at it!
_____________________________
On another note: check out the Whole food market blog. Have you ever wondered about those "Good Fats" people are always taking about? I have and this awesome post gave me a whole new perspective! Especially this part "If you crave a lot of sugar and feel hungry within just a couple of hours after eating..." Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment