26.3.09

Deck of You!!!!

Its about that time of the week again. This time I am getting caught up. Both week 5 (last week) and Week 6 (this week) I am going to post right now!!! It feels so good to be caught up. Thank you participants for being patient as its kind of scattered with my traveling.



So week 5 was to use an ephemera- I used my boarding pass- how convenient. I am using a list from this website and its really fun to see how it lines up with my life. Kinda crazy actually.

This next week is......

Week 6 Prompt: Love, Love, Love

Pretty self explanatory!!! Run with it!!

Can't wait to see 'em!!!


Here is mine:

I used oil pastel for the background, purple paper and sharpie! Love God. Love Others. Love Yourself. That's what I think of when I think of love. Plus the prompt is love, love, love so it worked out quite well that I had three things that I thought of when I thought of love. And what I believe in when I think of love.

Simply Love this week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, finally got them done. LOL. Here's the link: http://benpiper.blogspot.com/2009/04/deck-of-art-journal-week-5-and-6.html

    ReplyDelete