24.3.09

Windy Poop

That's how I feel about wind- its poop. I hate it. Its been so windy these past couple days in CO. My dad said its been very windy this winter here. I hope it goes away. One of the most wonderful things about Colorado is its lack of wind.

Last week I started to do Manic Monday's. But I seem to be getting them done on Tuesdays- humm. I should work on that. But here we go!

Do you screen your phone calls?

No. I may make a few groans or take some deep breaths before I answer but try to always answer when I am available for a conversation. I don't really like talking on the phone. I would rather talk in person so phone conversations are hard for me but I have realized since being away from family and friends how necessary phone calls are. Also, how they can make me or a friend/family member feel so much better!

When was the last time you lost your temper?

Probably the night before I left for America. Curtis and I were having a conversation and I think my emotions got to involved and I got a little upset but nothing too bad. I don't think- ha ha

When you're lost, do you ask for directions?

Not typically. If you ask my friends and family, they can testify to the fact that I usually have a great sense of direction and very good memory when it comes to locations and whatnot. I usually know if I have a good idea of where I am or heading in the right direction and when I'm completely guessing. My husband is patient enough to wait and see if I am right when we have the time, however if we are in a hurry or limited time I'll have no problem asking for directions. I just like to try to figure it out if I can!

Hope your Monday/Tuesday wasn't so poopy windy as mine!

Simply Live and Love today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment