15.6.10

My Awesome Coupon Finds for the week


In this weeks P&G there was an awesome coupon for $2 off Pampers wipes. And at Walmart they are only $1.97. So you know what that means......FREE wipes!! WoooHooo! All I had to pay was tax which was $1.68.

This trip was from Safeway. I was planning on getting A LOT more free stuff to go with this order but it didn't work out. However, I couldn't walk away too upset when I got all of this for $4.56

Walgreen's had a glitch in their system. And it was ringing up the body was as buy one get one free. So I took advantage of it (the cashier helped me as it was my first attempt at couponing at Walgreen's ). I received all of the body wash for free plus $12 in rewards (in-store money). I also scored 11 toothbrushes for free. They were one sale for $.99 and I had $1 off coupons. The only thing I had to pay for was the tax of course which amounted to $1.41 - Sweet!

So overall I MADE MONEY this week :)

Walmart = $1.68

Safeway= $4.56

Walgreen's = $1.41

Total = $7.65 - $12 that I made at Walgreen's means

I made $4.35 this week shopping. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment