30.9.10

Sleep anyone?

I went to bed at 10pm. Got up at 8:30am. (of course there were a few night feedings and diaper changing) But I had to STILL drag myself out of bed. I will admit - I do LOVE sleep but this is getting a little ridiculous. I want to get up early, do yoga and my personal quite time with the Lord before my boys wake up and the day is unending chaos. I can't seem to get myself to get OUT of bed in the morning. Am I depressed? Not getting enough sleep? Addicted to sleep? This all is resulting in huge frustration with myself. I know what I want but am struggling getting there.

I know people can relate. I know people have succeed in this area. My own husband is the most disciplined person I know! Why is it sooo hard for me?

What is your solution to this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment