12.2.09

Sleep

I hate the smell of sleep but boy do I like to do it. Ever since my Sophomore/Junior year in College I have had a very difficult time waking up in the morning. Before my sophomore year I had a difficult time waking up early but now I am talking about a VERY difficult time waking up. For awhile I thought something was wrong with me. Maybe I was depressed, stressed.....who knows. But I don't think there is anything wrong with me. I think I like to stay up late at night and sleep late in the morning. If I can get a good 9-11 hours of sleep each night I feel refreshed and energized for the day. Wow! That's a lot! Some of you maybe be thinking. But let me help you along with this process. I have accepted it, that's just who I am and how I function. You should accept it too. Because I am not stressed, I'm not depressed and I'm not sick. I just really really enjoy my bed, pillow, blankets and dreams. Plus, there will come a day when I wont be able to get as much sleep so maybe I am just making up for that time now, or I guess for the past 5 years.

Whatever. I have learned and will continue to learn who I am of the rest of my life. And things go a lot better if I accept it instead of try to super analyse why I do everything that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment