11.2.09

Today

The last two winter breaks we have had we have spent them traveling, as I'm sure you know. While doing this we get addicted to Coke and Chocolate. I also get addicted to oreos. So now that we are back home we are trying to get back into shape and away from the sweets. So here are my goals. Maybe if I post them on here I will be more accountable....

1. Go on at least a 15 min. walk every day
2. Run/walk 2 miles 2 times a week
3. Do 3 hour long yoga sessions per week
4. One day a week I can enjoy sweets and junk food
5. Do at least 15 mins. of any activity on the non-run/walk days

I don't think these will be that hard for me. But it will get me refocused and that's what I need. I love love love yoga. Its something I can do by myself that relaxes me and makes me feel better about myself. I have found out the love of yoga has planted itself in some of my other friends so I love talking to them about it. Hopefully, as I stay consistent on my goals, we can trade ideas and experiences. I really enjoy sharing ideas with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment